Search This Blog

The Over The Hill Gang

The Over The Hill Gang
Let's ride! Riders are Jerry Cole, Billy Niverson, John Nave, Jack McClain, Larry Davis, Larry Burk, Merle Combs, Charles Thomas, Art Adrianson, Larry Miller.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Short Ride today..

Only had four show up at Jackie's today.  Merle Combs, Billy Niverson, Jack McClain, and myself, Larry Davis. We left Jackie's at 8:00AM and rode to The Mill Street Inn in Gaston, Indiana.  After breakfast Jack rode home and I rode with Merle and Billy to Portland where I turned off for home.  I didn't want to ride much farther so I headed off home.  I assume Merle and Billy went on to Berne before they rode home as that was the destination.

I rode 103 miles today and that was plenty for me.

No GPS (I'm in between a Garmin Zumo 220 and a Garmin Zumo 660 like I had on the Harley-I miss the MP3 player in the 660).  No pictures as I forgot my camera.  I was late last Saturday morning so I left the house at "0 dark 30" this morning (7:00AM) so I would be there on time and I was half awake.  Merle said we were going to Gaston for breakfast and for the life of me, I couldn't think where Gaston was!

No comments: