Search This Blog

The Over The Hill Gang

The Over The Hill Gang
Let's ride! Riders are Jerry Cole, Billy Niverson, John Nave, Jack McClain, Larry Davis, Larry Burk, Merle Combs, Charles Thomas, Art Adrianson, Larry Miller.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Doing the loop..

I've not posted for sometime as we've not ridden anyplace. Too much cold, wind, and rain. Today, six of us ate at Gabriel's and three rode.  Attending were Merle Combs, Billy Niverson, John Nave (who had to sit by himself on one side of the table as he was sick!), Jerry Cole, Larry Burke, and myself.  Larry Burke and I rode for about 48 miles after lunch on a big loop over on Francis Slocum Trail, to Mississinewa Reservoir, to Wabash, and back to La Fontaine and home.

Riding on Old 15 south of Wabash:

(Click on photos to make larger)

That's Larry Burke on "Bumble Bee" in the distance.

"Art photography shot" in my mirror.  Actually, I was trying the camera in my iPhone 4s cell phone.  The camera works great in still photography or when shooting movies:


We rode in very windy conditions but it was warm (maybe 60 degrees) and it was great to be out and about on the scooter!

My 2009 Yamaha Tmax sport scooter:


My new Corbin seat, which I really like:



The riding loop:

No comments: